Transaction failed Google pay upi problem how to complaint this issue


If you guys have any transaction issue you can message in WhatsApp to complain the upi payments on online they will show the solution and they will get find what is your problem they will take your bank details and some personal details but no problem it is very legal you guys can message to his WhatsApp number they will provide some details you confirm the details and give complaint to their authority

Just copy is below number and message in WhatsApp after that they will show all instructions how to do complaint.

This is the number you should contact in Whatsapp

👇👇👇

8928913333

Note

Our website and YouTube channel cannot encourage paid promotions which was fake so aur subscribers and our followers keep trust on me I will get more content for you thank you so much guys was following my channel and my website.

Okay guys thanks for watching the video and reading the article.

I hope you all guys are understand this article thank you so much for everyone who was subscribed to my channel and following my website.

0 Comments